Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WOLVES


Here is my latest drawing. It's a Wolf with a Bald Eagle





This is the first wolf picture that I drew for my son's birthday. I hadn't picked up a pencil in over 25 years prior to this drawing. I drew it from memory. I drew a remark of a wolf howling. I hope that I have improved a little

These are wolves that I drew from the first attempt to the last. I haven't picked up a pencil in over 25 years. But a couple of years ago on my son's birthday (he loves wolves) I picked up a pencil and drew him a wolf from memory and sent it to him. the rest were drawn from reference pictures from the net. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did drawing them. Thank you.
 
one of my first attempts kind of rough
 
wolf relaxing
wolf with her pup
young wolf love
 wolf smiling

  wolves baying at the moon
wolf howling as friends watch
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Dad they are just breathtaking..I am putting the link on my blogs and FB as well as Twitter..

    So, proud of you for finding your gift and sharing it with us..Love always your daughter, Heather

    ReplyDelete