Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DOGS

Here's a drawing I just finished of a Doberman Puppy. It's for a friend of the family who just had a birthday

Here's a picture I drew with prismacolor pencils. it's my first with color pencils
hope you like it as much as I did drawing it


Here's a picture I drew of my son and his daughter just last summer

Here's a picture of my son Bryan and his dog. I drew it from a very small color photo


Here's my latest drawing of a blood hound with a kitty under his ear. I have just finished it.
I found the picture on the net. The original was done by Sidney Eileen. as with all of my drawings I just used the picture as a reference only for my rendering. I give all the credit to the original artist. My drawings are my own, I never use any computer enhancement or any tracings whatsoever! All of my drawings are done completely free hand using the original only as a reference. I would like any feed back as to how I can improve my skills as a pencil artist.
This is a drawing I did of my brother inlaw's dog Holly 2 months before she died. She was a great retriever. She was a happy dog doing what she was bred for, retrieving birds (ducks and geese) in North Dakota. She was a great friend to Jeff and she will be always in his heart.


These are drawings I did of dogs. Again; all these drawings a with the wolves were drawn completly free handed without any computer aid whatosever. any constructive comments are always welcome as I am relearning technique. Enjoy, and thanks for visiting.
Golden Retriever

Beagle
Golden Retriever Pup
Another Beagle
Golden Retriver Pup Holding a Rose
GermanShepard. My son had a german shepard much like this one. I used the drawing that was done by Lisandro Pena as a reference only! You can view his and compare it to this rendering. You can view his at his website at;http://www.onlypencil.com/pencil-drawings/german-shepherd/ I only hope that I may as good one day as Mr. Pena
Dog and Kitten

Two Golden Retriver Pups

No comments:

Post a Comment